Ski House #10, 126 Wisconsin Ave. Montreal, Wisconsin.
Whether your interest is fishing, four-wheeling/ATV riding, hiking, water sports, sailing, biking, walking, or you just want to kick back, and relax, we invite you to spend your vacation with us.
Our historic mining house is conveniently located the Montreal Historic district, just minutes from Hurley, WI on highway 77, WI.
- ATV/Snowmobile Trails out the back door
- No need to trailer your ATV or Snowmobile – Drive-in/Drive-out accommodations
- Hoses provided for easy clean-up/washing
- 30 Miles to Copper Falls State Park
- 65 Miles to Bayfield, WI/Madeline Island
- 39 Miles to Black River Harbor Recreational Area & Copper Peak Ski Jump/Mountain Biking
- 1 Hour to Porcupine Mountains Visitor Center
- 40 Miles to Ashland, WI
- 60 Miles North of Minocqua, WI
- Within minutes of Iron County Waterfalls
- 5 Miles to the Gile Flowage
- Within 20 miles of excellent skiing at Whitecap Mountains, Big Snow Resort (Indianhead/Blackjack)
- 8 Miles to ABR Cross Country Skiing
- 9 Miles to Wolverine Nordic, Snowshoe & Mountain Biking trails